Here I am outside the school with MY key!!
Here are a few different shots of my classroom, it looks pretty bare and plain right now, but I will get some after pictures up once I get it all set!
And I was about jumping for joy when I saw this sight! I said to my Mom, "All is well! There is a Maurices in Price!" Maurices is where I shop. I have the best of luck finding clothes there. Now that I know there is one there I know it was meant to be! :)
And this is just something that made me laugh! This is one of three or four turtle shell shaped garages that are all connected together by tunnels. They house a bunch of the city's maintenance vehicles (or at least that's what it looked like to me!). If you are ever down in Price once you find these things you will be right next to Creekview Elementary where I am now a teacher! haha!!

P.S.
We also went down to look at houses or apartments to rent. We had no luck because the power plant in Huntington just hired a bunch of temporary workers who are all needing places to rent. I started thinking, 'What if I bought a house?'....
Da da da da! We checked into it and now the plan is to buy one! Housing is cheap down there and it will cost me less to buy than it will to rent. It will be less money up front which is perfect, so that's the plan Stan!
Wow, college graduate to employed to home-owner, all in one summer...what's next?
ReplyDeleteScratch on the home-owner thing, that was a fluke!!
ReplyDelete