Life in Kamas has been pretty fun. I love playing and helping out with Maddie. Kim and I usually get talking or watching our favorite shows together (the t.v. thing is a new addiction--Kim has got me hooked on NCIS mostly). I also have become a follower of the NBA finals and love to sit and root for whatever team is playing against the Lakers--this is thanks to Greg. ;) The last couple of weeks I have been getting around 40 hours or more at work. I know that's a normal work day for most people, but after not working a full time job for two years it's quite an adjustment! When I came home from work today and saw Maddie I couldn't help but think 'Holy Cow, it seems like forever since I've been home when she's been awake!' I'm sure going to miss these guys when I leave to go teach in Price. Thanks Greg, Kim, and Maddie for sharing your apartment with me, and for giving me a job, and for being such great family to me!
I've been going to the singles branch here (which is super small) and to as many singles activities as possible. I've made friends with a few of the girls in the ward, they are pretty welcoming though, I can't give the credit to myself. I should also be working on finding a place to live down in Price in August, but I just haven't had the time during decent hours of the day to make calls. Maybe on my day off this week I'll get busy and set up some appointments for when I go down on the 24th to check out my classroom!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you're going to Price on the 24th...are you staying overnight? A sleepover just isn't the same without you!
ReplyDelete